The WTC Foundation Inspire Program provides a straightforward method for staff and faculty to directly request funds from the WTC Foundation for projects supporting education and cultural activities or campus improvements and development.
As an institutionally-related foundation, all projects must directly relate to Western Texas College and be administered by the College. Examples of eligible projects include, but are not limited to:
• technology enhancements with direct student benefit
• resources for creative teaching techniques
• launching innovative instructional programs
• initiatives to increase student achievement, success, and retention
• support for art, music, and cultural programs
• sponsorship of distinguished lecturers
• improvements to physical campus space
If you are full-time Staff, Faculty, or Administrator of Western Texas College, you are eligible for this program.
The deadline for this semester's application is Friday, October 14, 2022. Read all the instructions and apply for the program here.
If you have questions about the program or how to apply contact Sheila Hale at
325-574-7943 or email@example.com.